SHIPPING GENERAL INFORMATION
You are responsible for all of the costs of shipping your bike or frame to and from our shop. We can give you the names of some of the shipping companies we have used in the past.
1. Remove all bodywork including seat and tank.
2. Remove battery.
3. Remove air box and cover induction system.
4. Remove exhaust complete.
5. On water cooled bikes remove radiator and coolant.
6. Disconnect wiring from steering head and pull back.
7. Remove gauges and fairing.
8. Disconnect and pull back cables.
Note: Do not remove engine. In most cases it is part of the structural integrity of the frame. Also, do not remove swing arm, rear wheel and sub frame.
We require a printed work order and a signed copy of the disclaimer to be sent with your bike. Click here.